Google API Usage Disclosure
Tribble’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Tribble (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) is a commercial app. This privacy section is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone who decides to use our Service.
1. Personal Information
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including the profile (including name, email address, icon), and other information contained in the information. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual such as facial features (personal identification information).
2. How to Collect Personal Information
The Service acquires the user’s profile (name, email address, icon, etc.) and task information after OAuth authentication. The Google “userinfo.profile” OAuth scope controls the information that is provided to the Service. Users shall not be prompted to enter their email address or password within the Service.
3. Handling of Collected Personal Information
Acquired personal information is stored encrypted at rest within our Service database. It is also used by the Service application server to authenticate requests to the Service, and validate that the user has access to requested resource(s). We will not send that personal information to other servers or third party companies.
4. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purpose of the collection and use of personal information by the management team shall be as set forth in the following items:
- To provide and operate this service (for example, logging into the Service, requesting data from the Service)
- To answer user inquiries
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of services that users are using and other services provided by the management team
- For maintenance and important notices as necessary
- To identify users who violate the terms of service or to try to use the service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, and to refuse the use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage information of their registered information
- Purposes accompanying the above purposes
5. Change the Purpose of Use
The management team will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
6. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The management team will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases:
- However, unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution, a local public body, or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Established date: June 28, 2023